Enhance your life with sleep
Rapidly improve sleep using neuroscience, sleep-tools, analytics, and coaching.
What is Somni?
Somni is a 14-lesson health program combining software, sleep neuroscience, and hardware, designed to rapidly improve sleep and create lasting healthy sleep habits.
Say Hello to Better Sleep
How it Works
Learn how to sleep, the right way. Neuroscience based lessons connect the dots between knowing and doing. Learn realistic strategies for making healthy sleep choices on a nightly basis.
What You'll Learn
- Why We Need to Sleep
- How to Use Sleep to Reduce Stress and Boost Happiness
- Sleep and Genetics: Are You a Morning or Evening Person?
- How to Consume Alcohol and Coffee with Being Sleep Deprived
- How to Create New Sleep Habits That Last
- How to Use Naps to Improve Your Work Performance
- How to Sleep for Boosted Cognitive Performance
- How to Reduce Your Sleep Debt
- Be a Better Athlete and Recover Faster with Sleep
- How to Improve Sleep Hygiene
Integrated Sleep Tracking
Track your sleep with our app or bring your fitbit to measure progress.
Get actionable advice to start making positive changes to your sleep based on your own personal patterns. We'll even help you calculate how many hours of sleep you need each night to be your best.
Customized Sleep Products
Get everything you need for better sleep, shipped right to your door.
Customize your sleep tools and re-order anytime with our flexible subscription. No need to buy an expensive mattress, we've got you covered with affordable products that improve your sleep. Good sleep shouldn't be expensive.
Get started with the Somni sleep program today
Get back on track to better sleep in just 2 days.
Non-pharmacological products. No side effects.
We are about results. Members get 103 more hours of sleep a year.
Convenient. Improve your sleep in just 10 minutes a day.
Who Is This For?
Everyone deserves quality sleep
Students who obtained more sleep had higher GPAs than short sleepers. GPAs were 3.24 vs 2.74 on average, respectively.
Increasing bed time by one hour each night consistently increased wages by 16%.
Getting 6 hours of sleep or less a night increases your likelihood of being overweight by 23%.
64% of parents of newborns said lack of sleep contributed to poor functioning during waking hours.
Medical errors contribute to more than 100,000 deaths per year. Long shift hours increase rates of critical errors by more than 25%.
Healthy sleep is essential for athletic performance. Disturbed sleep can reduce physical performance, cognitive performance, and slow recovery time from injury.
1 in 2 drivers admitted to falling asleep at the wheel last year. Poor sleep increases risk for fatal accidents and lawsuits.
Sleep deprived employees cost $3,225 more than rested employees. Creating the right culture to protect employee sleep is important to performance and retention.
Part of a Group?
If you’re concerned about the potential adverse effects of insufficient sleep on health, well-being, and productivity of your group let’s get in touch. We'll help you reduce risk and improve the performance of your group with better sleep.
Did You Know?
It has been shown that sleep deprived employees cost $3,225 more than employees who get enough sleep.
Did You Know?
- Getting only six hours of sleep a night or less is associated with performance decreases in mental alertness, driving ability, and increased risk of stroke, heart attack and obesity.
- In just two weeks of getting six hours of sleep per night, the performance drop-off is the same as in someone who has gone twenty four hours without sleep.
- In the US, lost productivity due to sleep loss adds up to more than $2,280 per worker annually.
- After being awake for +22 hours we have the cognitive impairment of being legally drunk.
- A lack of melatonin, the hormone that controls our sleep and wake cycles, is linked to higher rates of breast, ovarian, and prostate cancers.
- 63% of men who suffer a heart attack also had a sleep disorder