Enhance your life with sleep
Rapidly improve sleep using neuroscience, sleep-tools, analytics, and coaching.
What is Somni?
Somni is a digital behavior change program to rapidly improve your sleep and create lasting healthy habits for better emotional well-being, cogntive performance and physical health.
See what some of our Somni users have had to say!
“Somni gave me the tools and know-how to harness the benefits of sleep.”
More than 75% of our users say they improve their sleep hygiene thanks to Somni.
I never knew how important sleep is or how important a routine is at night! Thank you Somni for giving me so much information and some valuable tools to improve my quality of sleep! I learned a lot with daily email lessons!-Mary L.
“Somni increased the amount I value sleep as well as the amount and quality of my sleep.”
Almost 60% of our users report a significant improvement in their quality of sleep.
The Somni kit/program has been great with getting me back on track with a sleep schedule. I've noticed a significant change in my energy level and even motivation at work!-Ryan M.
“Finally, a solution that is sustainable!”
On average, users get 10 more hours of sleep a month using Somni.
Somni is a beneficial and educational program which helped me learn better skills to improve my sleeping habits. My productivity is up and errors down, which means my clients are happier.-Patrick S.
Say Hello to Better Sleep
How it Works
Learn how to sleep, the right way. Neuroscience based lessons connect the dots between knowing and doing. Learn realistic strategies for making healthy sleep choices on a nightly basis.
What You'll Learn
- Important foundational topics in cutting-edge neuroscience behind good sleep
- What actually happens to your brain and body each night
- Strategies to take care of your sleep
- How to consume alcohol and coffee with being sleep deprived
- How to be a better athlete and recover faster with sleep
- And much more...
Integrated Sleep Tracking
Track your sleep with our app or bring your fitbit to measure progress.
Get actionable advice to start making positive changes to your sleep based on your own personal patterns. We'll even help you calculate how many hours of sleep you need each night to be your best.
Customized Sleep Products
Get everything you need for better sleep, shipped right to your door.
Customize your sleep tools and re-order anytime with our flexible subscription. No need to buy an expensive mattress, we've got you covered with affordable products that improve your sleep. Good sleep shouldn't be expensive.
Get started with the Somni sleep program today
Get back on track to better sleep in just 2 days.
Non-pharmacological products. No side effects.
We are about results. Members get 103 more hours of sleep a year.
Convenient. Improve your sleep in just 10 minutes a day.
Who Is This For?
Everyone deserves quality sleep
Students who obtained more sleep had higher GPAs than short sleepers. GPAs were 3.24 vs 2.74 on average, respectively.
Increasing bed time by one hour each night consistently increased wages by 16%.
Getting 6 hours of sleep or less a night increases your likelihood of being overweight by 23%.
64% of parents of newborns said lack of sleep contributed to poor functioning during waking hours.
Medical errors contribute to more than 100,000 deaths per year. Long shift hours increase rates of critical errors by more than 25%.
Healthy sleep is essential for athletic performance. Disturbed sleep can reduce physical performance, cognitive performance, and slow recovery time from injury.
1 in 2 drivers admitted to falling asleep at the wheel last year. Poor sleep increases risk for fatal accidents and lawsuits.
Sleep deprived employees cost $3,225 more than rested employees. Creating the right culture to protect employee sleep is important to performance and retention.
Part of a Group?
If you’re concerned about the potential adverse effects of insufficient sleep on health, well-being, and productivity of your group let’s get in touch. We'll help you reduce risk and improve the performance of your group with better sleep.
Did You Know?
It has been shown that sleep deprived employees cost $3,225 more than employees who get enough sleep.
Did You Know?
- Getting only six hours of sleep a night or less is associated with performance decreases in mental alertness, driving ability, and increased risk of stroke, heart attack and obesity.
- In just two weeks of getting six hours of sleep per night, the performance drop-off is the same as in someone who has gone twenty four hours without sleep.
- In the US, lost productivity due to sleep loss adds up to more than $2,280 per worker annually.
- After being awake for +22 hours we have the cognitive impairment of being legally drunk.
- A lack of melatonin, the hormone that controls our sleep and wake cycles, is linked to higher rates of breast, ovarian, and prostate cancers.
- 63% of men who suffer a heart attack also had a sleep disorder